Droplets of Inspiration


I just wanna post some inspirational words I got from Pinterest! I'm loving that site kasi punong-puno siya ng mga uplifting and motivational quotes. Plus, as a crafter may mga photos din doon about sa crafts! So here are some of the inspirational photos about dreams I saw from the site!


Also, hard work is the key for fulfilling our dreams so never, never, never give up! :)))

Is this familiar to you? Song ito from Judy Garland's movie, Wizard of Oz. I've seen this movie noong bata pa ako at sepia pa yung video quality na meron kami kasi galing pa  siya noong 1940's. Pero ngayon meron ng colored version ng movie dahil sa technology natin ngayon. :) Anyways, sobrang like ko yung lyrics nitong song na, Somewhere over the Rainbow. Napaka-enchanting and magical ng lyrics saka gusto ko yung last part na Dream really do come true. Ganda diba?

Yes, so true! :)))

I believe so too! :D (aba! rhyming yung sa sinabi ko sa taas tsaka dito ah! :P)

One of my favorite scripture! :) Syempre God knows what's best for us kaya we must put our trust in Him and never ever doubt his decision! Also, ask for God's guidance and He will direct you to the path He wants you to go. :)


I also believe in this one! Never get scared on dreaming big. Ika nga ng iba, libre lang ang mangarap kaya wag ka talagang matakot. Yung ibang tao kasi ayaw nilang lakihan ang pangarap nila kasi feeling nila di naman matutupad kaya mga maliliit na bagay na lang ang ninanais nila. Naku guys! Kung may dream kang gustong matupad pagsumikapan mo at magpursige tsaka maging patient para unting-unti maabot mo ito. Syempre, kasama na din ang prayers para ma-attain mo ito, okay? :) 


To end this post, I'd like to share this wonderful quote from one of my heroes:
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
-C.S. Lewis

Have an awesomeday! May all of our dreams come true!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comments:

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated! Thank you so much! :)