Daddy-Long-Legs


It was because of this anime, I got inspired to become a novelist. The story is called Daddy Long Legs was originally written by the awesome novelist, Jean Webster and then it was adapted into an animation. It's about Judy, an orphan who has given the opportunity to study by a mysterious benefactor. She has only seen his shadow once and because of his long legs, Judy eventually calls him as "Daddy Long Legs". In return of her education, she needs to write him letter every month with no expectation of them being responded to.

The story revolves about her ups and downs as a novelist, friendship and to her love interest the uncle of her friend, Jervis Pendleton. :)

Jervis and Judy!I really love his dimples!

I hope to meet my Jervis someday! :)
Btw, Judy and Jervis has a huge age gap. Probably Jervis is 10-14 years older than her. In spite of that, I'm not against it. For me, it's alright if a man is a lot more older than a girl as long as he truly loves her and their maturity level is the same. :) Well, actually I'm usually attracted with men who are way older than me probably because I just have that Daddy Complex. My Dad is not always with us all the time because he's a Seaman (before)...Just saying. :P

Judy's Friends! :) Sallie (wearing an eyeglasses) and Julia, the niece of Jervis (blonde girl)
It was summer vacation when I first watched this anime. I was incoming 2nd year High School during that time. At first, I find this kinda boring but as soon as I watch it, it became more interesting especially when Jervis came in the story! It's definitely a must watch or you may also read the book! :))) I actually enjoyed watching and reading it! Yes, I've also read the book and it was so gooooddd! :Dv

I'm so glad I was able to watch this because it really made me realize to love writing and wanted to become a novelist since I enjoy imaging stories when I was a kid! :) But then after 2 years, I stopped making stories. Until in College, I never write. It was only last year of November when I decided  to write again. I tried to write a story on Wattpad, Last Year of School Romance. I was surprised that people actually read it and got twitterpatted with ending! :))) It feels so overwhelming reading those positive comments as a writer! :D 
I wish that I'll come up with more wonderful stories in the future. I also thank God for giving me this talent. I can imagine lots of things for my story but then I still lack on my writing skills. I'll always work hard  to be good at it...my goal to become a great novelist! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated! Thank you so much! :)