Best Birthday Gift Ever so far! :) ♥


Yesterday was my birthday and I just turned 23! (Okay, I can feel na ang tanda ko na! Haha. XD) Pero medyo okay na rin sa'kin ng konting-konti lang kasi marami naman nagsasabing mukha naman daw akong bata sa age ko. Minsan, natutuwa naman ako pag may nagsasabi nun sa'kin kaso kadalasan, di ako natutuwa kasi all my life as in simula bata pa ako, napagkakamalan akong younger sa age ko. Like nung 1st year High School ako or Grade 6 ata, napagkamalan akong Grade 3?!!! Kaya minsan medyo na-ooffend pa ako. Haha! Maliit kasi ako (5 feet tall) pati yung face ko kaya mukhang bata. XD

Anyways, yesterday morning I  received my special gift! (di ko na lang sasabihin kung ano yun.) I was really happy upon receiving it coz that's what I really asked God and he gave me it! :))) Honestly, last year (2011) of my birthday, was kind of sad for me. Pero this year, super ganda and amazing ang nangyari sa'kin! :D Tapos yung buong year ng 2011 ko, I would always cry all the time on my room because of depression and frustration but now, all things are eventually falling into place! :D

Tapos ngayong pagkagising ko ulit ngayong umaga, nakuha ko ang bonggang bonggang priceless gift ko! Grabeeee!!!!! I wasn't really expecting it but just a bit hoping. Sabi ko nga kay God kagabi kung mangyari man yun, sobra sobrang bonus na iyon sa akin! And Puff! It happened and I received it! Even though it's 1day late here(Jan3 na kasi), I got my best birthday gift ever! God truly loves me because I choose to be faithful for him! Unlike last year.... Because of this special gift I got, I wanted to be a more good person, good christian and get away from my safe zone to stand up for my own! ♥ By God's grace, I'll be able to do this because as what Matthew 19:26 says...
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."


I really feel so blessed for two consecutive days! This 2012 is gonna be the best year of my life! ♥ Just stay optimistic in whatever things that will come to my life/journey! :)

Life is definitely wonderful when things turned out good unexpectedly! :)))) ♥

Blessings to everyone! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated! Thank you so much! :)